My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Craftin Desert Divas - Guest Spot - You're Faulous

Hello.

I'm here again guesting for Craftin Desert Divas showcasing their newly released 

When I first looked up images of flamingos I found that their shades varied depending on their area and diet, so are almost purple or even blue! So I tried a bit of a different colour for my flamingo today. 

I kept my background rather loose with some ink smooshing with some Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citronand decided to add a shaker element above the stamped sentiment for a little interest, fussy cutting my stamped image and popping her up on some foam tape.
I backed the whole thing on some pink lustre cardstock which was a much more purply pink of camera, and finished with a few clear sequins,

I'll have my final card for CCD to share with you tomorrow, thanks so much for dropping by!


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx