My Lovely Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

Craftin Desert Divas Guest Spot - Stand Tall

Hello!
It's a super quick post from me today as I have been so unwell this past week I struggled to get much done at all. 

I felt a little bit better today and so I'm sharing with you my second card for my guest spot with Crafting Desert Divas, using the Tickled Pink Stamp Set.

This time I used the beach ball image and stamped that randomly all over a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and coloured with my zig markers.

Then I coloured and fussy cut another of the beach ball images and one of the flamingoes.


I added a layer of vellum to give the card some interest and stamped a sentiment from the set on a strip of the same yellow card stock I used for my base card. I popped my fussy cut images up on a little foam tape and added a few enamel dots as a finishing touch.

That's it from me today, but hopefully I'll be feeling up to sharing more with you soon.

Thanks for dropping by!



2 comments:

  1. this is a wow card!! lovely vellum, with this light effect and your color technique!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx