My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2017

My Favorite Things - Favorite Person

Hello!

I'm back with another MFT make today, and this time I'm using the super cute Jungle Gym set and matching die-namics again.

I coloured the cute images with my Zig Markers, I cannot find the list of all the colours I used but I know that I used the following:

Tiger - Light Brown, Dark Gray, Gray
Monkey: Oatmeal, Dark Oatmeal, Light Pink
Birds - Pink, Deep Pink, Cobalt Bue, Persian Blue, Pale Green, Emerald Green, Bright Yellow.



I used the Mini Cloud Stencil and Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch distress ink to make the background for my card and frame it with the Pierced Rectangle Frame STAX and some Calm & Cozy  Chevron paper.

Hope you like it!.

Thanks so much for dropping by.


2 comments:

  1. this is super pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Linda. Love those cute critters and your beautiful rainbow clouds! Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx