My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

Merry Christmas (Gold & Pearl)

Hello!

Today I'd like to share another card using the debossing with dies technique.
As I mentioned previously, this is a really fun and easy technique and a great was to get even more use from your dies.

I made this card at the same time as the other one and used a very similar layout but different dies and cardstock etc.

It's really very easy to use a technique and just change things up a little so that you get different looking cards with very little effort. This is a great way to get a lot of cards made in minimal time, but still keeping that one of a kind treatment.

The card today uses the Snowflakes Die from Whimsy Stamps.


This time I used some ivory pearlescent card for the debossing, cut it to 4'' x 5.25'' and mounted on a 4.25'' x 5.5'' card base made from some ribbed kraft cardstock. 

I added a die cut sentiment cut from glitter paper some sequin stars and a few pearls to embellish. This really went together so quickly. I have to say that I've really been enjoying these quick and simple makes, they are a lot more fun than I thought they would be, and while my first love will always be making softly shabby and embellished cards, particularly with stamped and coloured images, this kind of card really comes into it's own when you have a lot of cards to make and not very much time to make them. They also have the added bonus of not costing too much to post!

See you again soon!


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx