My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 October 2016

500 Follower Candy WINNER!


I'm so sorry I'm a bit late drawing my Candy. I only got back home from the Whimsy Craft Retreat in Orlando on Tuesday evening and I didn't factor in how tired I would feel from the journey and the change in time zone. Plus my Dad has gone back into hospital so I was a little distracted.

Anyway I have used my personal random generator (my partner picking a number out of the hat lol), and the number was 17 which is 

You have one week to contact me via linda.levoir@gmail.com to claim your prize. I will need your postal address to send your goodies.

Thank you so much to everyone who has entered and sorry it's been a little quiet here recently, I have a lot of catching up to do here and on your blogs also.

See you soon

9 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't believe. I am the winner of this huge and gorgeous Candy. Linda, you made my day. I am so happy! Thank you so much.
    Big hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Valerija! Enjoy your goodies. Thank you very much for your candy giveaway Linda. I hope you had a fabulous time in Orlando. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, congratulations to my friend valerija!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Valerija, enjoy lucky lady...
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it out of Orlando before the Hurricane hits. Hope your Dad recovers soon. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to winner!
    thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx