My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Whimsy Craft Retreat

Ok so for those of you without Facebook or who haven't seen, Whimsy is holding it's first annual craft retreat......and guess who's going to be teaching there? 

1st Annual Craft Retreat - DEPOSIT ONLY

Yup you guessed it, little old me. Also teaching will be Faye Wynn Jones, Iris Wiechmann and Deb Routledge...oh it's going to be so much fun, I do hope you can join us.

Places are going fast so make sure you sign up soon if you want to be there. Faye and I will be flying in on the Wednesday, I can't wait!! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your teaching lessons will be amazing. So sorry I cant participate....

    Have a nice crafty weekend.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to be asked to teach! No surprises there though, you are such a talent hun. Congratulations. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx