My Lovely Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

Shaped Card Tutorial Video

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great Easter. I'm back to work tomorrow but before that I can finally share with you my video tutorial on how I made my recent card using Bubble Tilda.


The video is below, but first here is a list of materials and equipment you'll need to recreate this.

Equipment

Bone folder
Die cutting machine suitable for cutting large dies.
A blending tool or small sponge.
Scissors
A Bow Easy or similar bow tying tool, (unless you can tie good double bows by hand).
Glue Gun (or you could use a crafters glue).
Pokey tool or toothpick (if you're not using self adhesive pearls)
Large and medium shaped dies.
A fancy 'frame' die.
A leaf die.
Some clips or pegs.


Materials 

Your coloured image, Cut out with a round die.
2 pieces of A4 white cardstock
Small pieces of blue and green cardstock.
Design paper
Cheesecloth
Lace
Satin ribbon
Pearl trim
A fancy embellishment.
An assortment of paper flowers. 
Flat back pearls
Walnut distress ink pad
Button twine
Masking/stencil or washi tape.
Glue
Scor-tape
Adhesive foam tape.

You can see the video here

That's all for now, I will be working on the next part of my Distress Ink Colouring series next weekend, and will be moving onto colouring clothing, so I hope to have that ready for you in a week or two.

Happy crafting! :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Just watched your tutorial Linda. Loved watching your gorgeous card come to life.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video and very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tutorial, Linda. Loved seeing the beautiful details come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a wave of creating masterpieces one after another Linda! I truly enjoyed your speed tutorial. I also cut out frames out of the layers of paper which will be covered bu another layers :)
    Post more and more videos, I love to visit your channel!


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx