My Lovely Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

Wee Stamps - Little Helper

Hi everyone! Are you nearly ready for Christmas? I'm almost there now, but there still seems a lot to be done yet and I'm still at work next week until Christmas eve.

I'm still catching up on posting all my Christmas cards here, so you may be a little bored of the theme before Christmas is over lol!
This one could also be used for a winter birthday or a thank you card though, as the image is wintry rather than Christmas specific.


The image is called Little Helper, and is a digi drawn by the lovely and talented Sylvia Zet, isn't the little fairy just the sweetest thing? Love her little mouse friend too. You can buy her here.


I used more papers from the Kaisercraft Silver Bells paper pad, I LOVE this collection! Soooo pretty.
The colouring is done with my beloved distress ink markers, on Canson Montval watercolour paper.
I used, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass, Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke.


I used my Clear Star...pen to accent and lashings of Glamour Dust superfine glitter on her wings and the snowballs, for plenty of sparkle!


I used the following Ribbon Girl embellishments on my card:

Cheesecloth
9 mm Colonial Rose Velvet Ribbon
38 mm Vintage Pink Fluted Edge Sheer Ribbon
Ivory White Magnolia Flower
Tulip Flower Baby Pink
Chrysanth White Kort and Godt
65 mm Louise White Guipure Lace
20 mm Pink Open Rose
10 mm Double Row Ivory Pearl FB Trim

All the rest are from my stash.

Many thanks for visiting and don't forget to sign up for my Candy before you go, there's just 5 more days to go until it's drawn!

Bye for now :) xx


8 comments:

  1. You always choose so sweet images for your cards and your colouring skills are just wonderful!!! This cute girl and her friend are adorable and such a lovely scene! The wings and the snowballs sparkle very well! Love so much the colours, the design and all the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Just lovely. Where can I buy the digi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Kat, I forgot to add the link where to buy. I've added it to the post now or you can copy and paste the link below into your browser.
      http://www.weestamps.com/other-works

      Hope that helps! Thanks for dropping by :) xx

      Delete
  3. WOW, this is a stunner!! She is gorgeous and it's one I haven't got! Love the style and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable and sweet Linda, beautiful colouring and design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx