My Lovely Followers

Friday 18 September 2015

Elisabeth Bell - Strawberry Dreamer

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back with another Elisabeth Bell stamp today. This is one of her older images from the Cottage Cuties collection.

This is called Strawberry Dreamer, isn't she lovely?
I didn't have any paper with strawberries on, so I pulled this Maja Design paper out of my stash that had raspberries on, close enough right? :P


Anyway, I love the way this turned out and hope you will too.
Products are linked at the end of my post.


Love that strawberry charm, just perfect for this image.


I liked the contrast of the deep reds with paler creams and greens.


A little view of the inside.

From Dies to Die for

From the Ribbon Girl
Cheesecloth
Ivory White Magnolia Flower
Burgandy 20mm Open Roses
White/Purple Pink 2 Tone 30 mm Wild Roses
Cream 20 mm Open Roses
Berries Red Beaded
15 mm Andrea Ivory Fine Cluny Lace
38 mm Vintage Plum Fluted Edge Sheer Ribbon

That's all for now, but don't wander too far because I will be back with a super exciting Blog Hop later today! :) xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a lovely image. I love the shape and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colours and cute image Linda, gorgeous as always,.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Linda! Love the colors and everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it!! Such a warm and delicate look has your design! The deep red and cream colours are just fabulous toghether and I love so much the back paper and the cute girl! Fab embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raspberry Paper works well Great Colours! Have a Great Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love the colour combo and she is a real sweetie. The ribbon is lush and your bow is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintage and cute - perfect combination. Another gorgeous creation! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx