My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 July 2015

Pastel Wings

Good morning and happy Friday!  Well I am very glad this week is over, I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend and a far less dramatic week next week!

I've been busy house hunting too, so not had a great deal of time for crafting and my mojo has decided to go walkabout for a bit, I'm sure it will be back soon though lol.

Anyway today's make is a card using Wings, from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Products are listed at the end of my post.


I used this stamp for the blog hop, but I thought I'd colour her again in pastels this time.

Skin: Vintage Photo
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothing and Wings: Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet.


I've used a Joycraft die behind her, and my embossing mat has also gone walkabout too, so I had to forgo the embossing this time.


Layers are distressed and edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Love, love, love that Prima bling!

Products Used




That's all from me today but I'll be back again at the weekend with more inspiration and some candy.  Happy crafting! :) xx

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. The layers and all of the details are amazing, and I love the bit of sparkle on her wings:)
    Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet image and all your embellishments and sparkling details, a fabulous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and details, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda!! Love the colours and wonderful design (as always)! House hunting, how exciting! It's awful when your mojo disappears, but you would never know as you have done such a beautiful job of this card! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog LInda. I'm following now thanks to the post at Passionate Paper Creations FB group. Hope you'll pop over to my little bit of blogland too...
    http://lynnpenguinscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative and full of taste, like any other of your cards. Love both of your "wings" versions.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx