My Lovely Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

Masculine at The Ribbon Girls

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend, I know I am.

Today we have a new challenge over at The Ribbon Girl, and this time for our
Anything with an Image
challenge we're wanting to see masculine makes. This is an ideal time for these with Father's Day just around the corner, BUT I absolutely suck big time at male cards, so I cheated a little and made something for a baby boy, because with baby's stuff you can still go kind of pretty can't you?

I'm still on a bit of a mini album kick, so I made an upright TP Mini.  For those of you that don't know, TP stands for toilet paper roll as this mini is supposed to be made from the cardboard tubes from the insides of your toilet paper rolls. In the end due to several reasons, including my toilet paper rolls being very small, I didn't actually use the toilet paper rolls, but made my own 'tubes' from heavy weight cardstock.


I really love how this turned out. I used mostly the 6 x 6 papers from the Maja Vintage Baby collection along with one 12 x 12 sheet and went for a slightly distressed Shabby Chic look.

Each tube contains a large tag with room for photos and journaling. 

I used the following Ribbon Girl products on my project:


I also used the following:

I have a video of this project here , apologies for the quality of this I'm still trying hard without an optimal set up and hope to have better quality videos as I add equipment and get a permanent set up.

I do hope you can join in with our challenge. As usual we have two fabulous prizes, the first is a stamp of the winners choice from our generous friends at Lili of the Valley who have some beautiful images to choose from, and a £10 voucher from The Ribbon Girl for the randomly chosen winner of the challenge




and don't forget to check out the rest of the team's fabulous
makes before you go :) xx

7 comments:

  1. So nice :)
    I am adding me as a follower of your blog, so many nice projects here.
    Can I ask you what kind of program you use to add your Name on the picture?
    Hugs Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable!! Love the design and beautiful embellies. For some reason I can't view the video, probably die to my ancient computer.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina. YouTube usually works even when it says your browser needs updating, but it's possible I may have been editing it when you tried earlier. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous project, Linda! Beautifully put together and such attention to detail...really stunnng! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love TP mini albums (made several of them in the past too) and this one is just the most adorable "Masculine" project :)
    Maja papers look gorgeous here. You are so inspiring, Linda.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx