My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Amber - Little Darlings Rubber Stamps DT Post

Hello! I'm back with some more Little Darlings Rubber Stamps inspiration. Now as all my followers will know, I have a real love for Saturated Canary images, I just love them. I have coloured this one before, but she's so lovely and last time I did her with alcohol markers, so I thought I'd bring Amber out again and colour her with my distress ink markers.

I did have a hard time deciding which paper to use, but I just love the coral pink of this older Pion Design paper and I wanted to echo the shape of a card I made recently, but without the easel element.
I also used the Fluttered Tulip Bodice die, I thought it looked perfect with the butterflies!
I do love how this turned out, she looks gorgeous in this colour I think.
I've popped some links to items used at the end of my post.


I coloured Amber with the following DI Markers

Skin: Vintage Photo, Fired Brick
Hair Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs
Outfit and Butterflies: Fired Brick (I added white dots with my Posca pen)

I decorated the inside with one of the 6 x 6 squares of Pion paper.

This card is for sale in my Etsy store, just click the link below

ETSY

That's all from me for today, but I've been a very busy bee in my crafty corner recently, so I'll be back on Friday, Sunday and Monday with more crafty goodness to share.

Have fun! :) xx

6 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation. So elegant and shabby chic. Perfect! I love those butterflies and the image is very cute too. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and such a lovely colour palette. The butterflies are totally gorgeous and as for the design it is utterly fabulous!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! and double WOW! she is gorgeous ...(just look at the card, not the links to crafty stuff)...you have chosen a fabulous colour for your theme here Linda....(just look at the card, not the links to crafty stuff)...such beautiful embellishments and details to admire... (just look at the card, not the links to crafty stuff)...such a pretty image and what an adorable expression she has...(just look at the card, not the links to crafty stuff)... there, made it to the end without clicking the links to more crafty goodies, I'm so proud of myself. :) Hope you're on you way home from the office by now?
    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Linda! I love Saturated Canary images, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and beautiful card Linda love the image gorgeous colour's and just love the butterflies
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is Stunning Love your Colours and colouring as always! Its great to compare the two different mediums and designs using the one stamp showing the versatility. Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx