My Lovely Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Fragile Heart

Happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a relaxing weekend. I really needed to recharge my batteries this weekend as I was burning the candle at both ends a bit last week. I feel much better for catching up on my sleep a bit.

Anyhooooooo on to the reason I'm here today and that is the new challenge at Totally Tilda and Friends.

This time the challenge is 'Valentines' so yes we would like to see all your Valentine themed makes.
Don't forget you can now use any stamp, not just Tilda, but it has to be a rubber stamps, no digis sorry!

I used a Hannah Lynn image on my card. A lot of Hannah Lynn designs are available as digital stamps, but this one was only available in rubber. I do have to say that for some reason she was quite difficult to stamp clearly, it may be those thick lines.


I coloured her in Copics this time, though I will have to try colouring a Hannah Lynn image with Distress Markers, something to add to the ever growing 'to do' list lol

Colours used:

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: R32, R35, R37, R59
Outfit: R32, R35, R37, R59, E42, E43, E44, W7, W5, W3



I used the following items:

Stamp - Fragile Heart


Ribbon Girl goodies used:


The lovely butterfly is from Karla's Kreative Korner , she doesn't seem to stock this one anymore but she has lots of other beautiful butterflies to choose from. These are now back in stock and you can find them here

All other items from my stash.

I do hope you can join us, we have a lovely prize this week from our sponsor


and don't forget to check out the rest of the teams makes, there's some stunners this week!

That's all from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with something more to share. enjoy your Sunday! :) xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I'd love to receive it at anytime lol. The reds work so well and I love your combo x the layout is perfect
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a very original look, so feminine!!! Love the design and your colouring is stunning!! Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of sumptuous red and pinks here which is perfect for the 'Love' theme. I think her hair looks fantastic and the black details really give a luxurious feel. Love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning Linda! Love the colour palette and her hair is amazing and such a lovely colour too. Your colouring is totally gorgeous and I adore all the gorgeous embellishments!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is beautiful, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. read and black are perfect for this image! I like it a lot!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so effective and not the soft and delicate we usually get from you but I am Lovin her!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx